This isn’t a conference where you listen to canned speeches by other people. Conducted in ‘Chatham House’ style, this summit enables you to start a dialogue; explore the visions and strategies, and extends the boundaries of previous knowledge. It is an invitation-only opportunity to join 50 of your fellow leading disruptors in the energy industry in small group discussions, moderated by an expert, and covering the topics that are on all our minds.
About The Summit
Inspired by the Aspen Institute Roundtables, the 2018 Energy Disruptors Summit brings together high-achieving leaders from all over the world.
Why YOU should attend:
- In-depth two and a half day summit agenda, packed with content, thought-provoking insights and deep learnings on the most challenging and most relevant topics to our industry
- A stellar line-up of industry experts, discussion leaders and disruptors who will share their personal experience and success stories.
- Exposure to an amazing and unique community of 50 hand-selected senior-level attendees from across the continent and a diverse range of sectors.
- Ample networking opportunities to build and expand business relationships beyond the day among industry peers committed to each other’s success.
Two days of insight
Two days of amazing food
Connect, inspire, and activate executives around the topics that will shape the future of the industry.
Discussion Leaders & Topics
Senior Policy Director, US Climate and Energy Program
Discussion: Where is the common ground with the environmental movement?
Vice President – Business Development at ExxonMobil Exploration Company
Discussion: International Exploration
President and CEO, Ponderosa Advisors LLC
Discussion: Oil & Gas Fundamentals and their Impact on the Future of Energy
Shell Technology Ventures, Co-founder The Frontier Conference
Discussion: AI and Machine Learning: Where and how is it applied today and how will it be applied tomorrow in E&P and Trading?
President, Millennium Energy Advisors
Discussion: Financing E&P Projects: A Whole New Landscape
Kathleen Hartnett White
Distinguished Senior Fellow-in-residence & Director, Armstrong Center For Energy & The Environment
Discussion: Global Warming: Dead on Arrival or a Looming Disruptor?
Founder and CEO of Pink Petro
Discussion: Talent and Culture – The New Ts and Cs For Energy
Partner, Cottonwood Venture Partners
Discussion: Which renewables have a legitimate chance to disrupt hydrocarbons? What is needed for them to do so?
Founder, Commodity Technology Advisory
Discussion: Blockchain: Where and how will it be best used in oil and gas?
Dr. Mukul Sharma
Professor, W.A. (Tex) Moncrief, Jr. Centennial Chair in Petroleum, Geosystems and Chemical Engineering University of Texas at Austin
Discussion: Water: Reinjection or Reuse? How is the technology evolving?
Partner, Macro Advisory Partners, and Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff of Policy
Discussion: Geopolitics: Inevitable Disruption
President and CEO of JP3 Measurement
Discussion: How Are Machine Learning and Data Analytics Changing Crude and Natural Gas Marketing?
Why Attend 2018 Energy Disruptors
Inspiring Talks & Content Driven Sessions
Gain valuable insights and ideas shared in a collaborative format amongst your industry peers
Global Perspective & Outside the Box Thinking
Be part of the discussions on important topics and stay at the frontline of game-changing trends and strategies
Exclusive Networking & Leadership Community
Build and expand strong connections and personal development by immersing yourself in a highly selected audience of leaders and change makers
- Two nights hotel at The Edgewood Tahoe in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Airport transfers to/from the Reno, NV Airport
- Selected activity on Wednesday, June 20th (Golf, Charter Fishing or Wine Blending)
- Two days of C-Suite content, programming and moderated discussion
- Two days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners included