This isn’t a conference where you listen to canned speeches by other people. Conducted in ‘Chatham House’ style, this summit enables you to start a dialogue; explore the visions and strategies, and extends the boundaries of previous knowledge. It is an invitation-only opportunity to join 50 of your fellow leading disruptors in the energy industry in small group discussions, moderated by an expert, and covering the topics that are on all our minds.
- In-depth two and a half day summit agenda, packed with content, thought-provoking insights and deep learnings on the most challenging and most relevant topics to our industry
- A stellar line-up of industry experts, discussion leaders and disruptors who will share their personal experience and success stories.
- Exposure to an amazing and unique community of 50 hand-selected senior-level attendees from across the continent and a diverse range of sectors.
- Ample networking opportunities to build and expand business relationships beyond the day among industry peers committed to each other’s success.
Shell Technology Ventures, Co-founder The Frontier Conference
Discussion: AI and Machine Learning: Where and how is it applied today and how will it be applied tomorrow in E&P and Trading?
Kathleen Hartnett White
Distinguished Senior Fellow-in-residence & Director, Armstrong Center For Energy & The Environment
Discussion: Global Warming: Dead on Arrival or a Looming Disruptor?
Dr. Mukul Sharma
Professor, W.A. (Tex) Moncrief, Jr. Centennial Chair in Petroleum, Geosystems and Chemical Engineering University of Texas at Austin
Discussion: Water: Reinjection or Reuse? How is the technology evolving?
Inspiring Talks & Content Driven Sessions
Gain valuable insights and ideas shared in a collaborative format amongst your industry peers
Global Perspective & Outside the Box Thinking
Be part of the discussions on important topics and stay at the frontline of game-changing trends and strategies
Exclusive Networking & Leadership Community
Build and expand strong connections and personal development by immersing yourself in a highly selected audience of leaders and change makers
- Two nights hotel at The Edgewood Tahoe in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Airport transfers to/from the Reno, NV Airport
- Selected activity on Wednesday, June 20th (Golf, Charter Fishing or Wine Blending)
- Two days of C-Suite content, programming and moderated discussion
- Two days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners included